Need a un-banzor plz

Demize

Hey this is [MwR]Demize heh and i got banned cuz i went on the zombie server and my name was something like boomheadshotcockinyourass cuz my lil bro was playing and hes a weirdo.... and i forgot to change my name before i entered cuz i didn't know what it was at first till i ended up in the server heh so if anyone could do that it would be great and thank u very much :smillie_smilling:

Hey this is [MwR]Demize heh and i got banned cuz i went on the zombie server and my name was something like boomheadshotcockinyourass cuz my lil bro was playing and hes a weirdo.... and i forgot to change my name before i entered cuz i didn't know what it was at first till i ended up in the server heh so if anyone could do that it would be great and thank u very much :smillie_smilling:

It was me that banned you. You should be more carefull. I was watching through HSLW when I saw the name. My global id had you as a reg on stock (xtragod). Seeing that I immedietly brought out my ban stick as regs know that kind of name gets a very quick and harsh response. Please have a chat with your little brother.

I will unban you once you post up your steam id that is.

It was me that banned you. You should be more carefull. I was watching through HSLW when I saw the name. My global id had you as a reg on stock (xtragod). Seeing that I immedietly brought out my ban stick as regs know that kind of name gets a very quick and harsh response. Please have a chat with your little brother

Ahh heh yeah i dont see why my lil bro would have a name like that he is kinda outa it ya know... heh i got like 4 bro's so its kinda hard to keep track of what they put as there name and stuff heh but yeah it shoulden't happen again*or lets hope not :bang:* but thx alot for un-banning me shodan=-) :halo::peace: