Any clans recruiting?

Panic

I'd like to get in to some competition and teamwork games. Drop me a reply and i can give you what info you need or answer some questions. I'm not a great player but i hold my own enuff to be remembered. I'm a 1:1 player for the most part. My stats have me at like .8 but that's cause i usualy switch to the losing team and see if we can turn it around(glock vs Colt is brutal). I'm a rusher and i'm not afraid to die. If you'd like to play with me i'm usualy on #3 or you can ask around for others opinions.

I'd like to get in to some competition and teamwork games. Drop me a reply and i can give you what info you need or answer some questions. I'm not a great player but i hold my own enuff to be remembered. I'm a 1:1 player for the most part. My stats have me at like .8 but that's cause i usualy switch to the losing team and see if we can turn it around(glock vs Colt is brutal). I'm a rusher and i'm not afraid to die. If you'd like to play with me i'm usualy on #3 or you can ask around for others opinions.

you can wear the tWc

if you want too,

let me know

Thomas