battlefield 2 players

Guest ash-

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests

who plays BF2 here? me and my cousin play often and i don't have anyone else to play with :(. i've been deathly ill lately with the flu so my cousin took over the PC and played the heck out of BF2!

I am pretty addicted. Still have my good days and bad days with flying, but I am getting a lot better. :D Hard to go back and play CS after playing BF2 though!

I actually ran into a community member I hadn't seen around in a long time on a random server the other day. If anyone sees Adambomb, tell him to PM me!

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests
I am pretty addicted.  Still have my good days and bad days with flying, but I am getting a lot better.  :D  Hard to go back and play CS after playing BF2 though!

I actually ran into a community member I hadn't seen around in a long time on a random server the other day.  If anyone sees Adambomb, tell him to PM me!

i got my cousin hooked on it, that's for sure. first thing he does when he comes over is say "battlefield 2 time"!. i'm trying to ween him onto CS and FEAR now but i think he prefers the vehicle carnage of BF2. what servers do you play on J? i play at this server called DPG dog pound gangstas. it's 24/7 gulf of oman!!. my name's soylentgreen333k if you ever feel like being my chopper gunner :)

Oh, I can gun with the best most any day! :D But, you have to have the Blackhawk to really do much damage at all. I will have to get IP's for the servers I play in. I have 3 that I frequent in my favorites. AGE (Adult Gamers), BlackOps, and I can't think of the other one. I need to get a joystick so I can actually fly the jets with ease. Mouse and keyboard works for heli's, but not so well for jets.