comfey

Z3RO

so my computer was being lame and afeter about 12 hours of sitting in front of it i realized my computer chair relly suxs so while im waiting for source to dl agin i went and piced up a new one. got in my truck and drove into town with my buddy being men we haddent a clue where to start looking. but being as we are went to best buy. man i could hang out in tht store for hours. buthtts off the subject. after walking around for a while we ened up at staples. who new office supply store=we have computer chairs idiot. so went in and afeter trying out every chair in the joint and plying roller durbey found the chair i wanted. but man to teenage boys plying on rolling chairs u would think we would have sales assoits all over saying "can we help u" inother words get off teh chairs becuase i no ure not gonna buy one, but no we had to track down some one and hear i am in my chair still waiting for source to dl and man is this chair sweet. It had better be for 130 dollars. but ne wayz felt i need to share this. not relly jus looking for somthing to do while css dls agin.

yes, chairs are important, i'm glad to know you are comfortable. I have had two of the same chair, I liked it so much that when it wore out I went and got a new one, same kind.

mmmmmmmmm....cushion...