Yay! Suspended!

Saris

You know I keep typing up a rant for my job but it ends up in my documents folder... My job is a love/hate relationship.

You know what I did to a fastfood place as a highschooler once? We taped a sign that said "Sorry for the inconvience the speaker is broken... please shotu order" or "speaker is out of order please drive up." Those will get you some giggles.

Losing my temper means I put my foot down and tell the customer to leave. I've never swore or raised my voice beyond an irritation level at a customer.

dude. you got royaly screwed if thats all you did...... If I was you, I would quit if they didn't give me the status I had back... I would make this a HUUUUGE DEAL, because you did what is right. Start looking for another and ask the DM, am I supposed to give every drunk person free food, when their name isn't in the book? Ask him what you should do? if he is a donkey like you said he is and doesn't understand you, I would throw a taco in his face and take a dump in his driveway.

Nah... throw the dump in his face and leave the taco on his drive.

:lol2: thats funny, listen to nofx

when i was in high school i used this as a senior prank (yes i was the devil in high school, but constantine exorcised the demons out of me)... take PH indicator (preferably phenylthalene), liquid form, you know the stuff that turns colors when you add it to something to tell if its acid or base. anyways 1-5 drops of this (depends on weight and metabolism, but guess high just to make sure you get full effect) in someones coffee or soda (make sure it has a lid so they not notice slight color change) and just wait 15-30 mins. Explosive rear functions will happen and pee changes color according to their PH level...usually blue or red!!! Also this is great because you want to make sure to do this at end of his visit to your store so that way itll happen while he is in his car...