To buy or not to buy

s0l1tud3

The local Navy Exchange here in Hawaii just recieved 80 Xbox 360's. The premium set cost $399.99 without tax *no tax on any military stores*.

I'm pretty much done upgrading my system cause I just bought a Nvidia 7800GS yesterday.

I have $500 to spend...

Should I get it or not?

Any of you guys have the 360? Is it a good buy?

Help me decide....

I have 4 hours to decide lol

Yeah that's cool... Well I think I'm going to buy it and get Battlefield 2 for the game. Well, the Navy Exchange has a 30 day return policy so if I don't like it, Im going to return it lol.

But I think Stella (my comp) will get mad if I don't spend anymore on her haha. Although a new mobo and processor sounds good too....

arghhhhhh.. decisions man decisions lol

I actually just got one. I took in my PSP (which I had only turned on once since I got back) and all my movies and games, and my xBox (which was just collecting dust) and all my games, and had enough in trade to get the premium 360 and a game. It is pretty sweet. I got GRAW, but haven't had any time to really play it. My buddy brought over Fight Night Round 3, and man is that game sweet on the 360. It doesn't seem to have a whole lot of replay value as a single player game, but the multiplayer rocks. We were laughing the entire time during our toe-to-toe slugfests.

I'd recommend it, but I didn't have to spend any additional money on it - just traded in a bunch of stuff. I wouldn't have acquired it if I had pay $$ for it.

I don't know how BF2 is on the 360, but my brother loves it on the PS2. I love it on the PC, but I think it's a slightly different experience and has different gameplay features on the consoles. I'd say get GRAW over BF2. What I have played of GRAW is amazing.