Canon G5 Camera - Office Pro

benjester

(edited)

Camera is SOLD!

NEW Microsoft Office 2003 Professional + One Note 2003

Never installed

Never registered

Price 225.00 - if you don't like that price, make me an offer. 8)

post-1630-1150237033_thumb.jpg

Edited by benjester

I have a G2 and the blur is just plain horrendous if the flash is off. Did cannon fix this problem and make the shutter faster?

point in fact

Look at his mouth, he was screaming. Horrible... (its ephemeral)

img2817small4zh.jpg

I have a G2 and the blur is just plain horrendous if the flash is off. Did cannon fix this problem and make the shutter faster?

point in fact

Look at his mouth, he was screaming. Horrible... (its ephemeral)

Ummm..... that has nothing to do with how fast the shutter *can* be ... it's how fast it HAS to be based on available light. P&S camera's generally only go up to 400 ISO ... at that level most indoor/lowlight shots will need either a flash, or a tripod and everybody holding very still. :D

The G5 is and AWSOME P&S camera, one of the better ones out there IMO.

GL with the sale benjester.

-George

Ummm..... that has nothing to do with how fast the shutter *can* be ... it's how fast it HAS to be based on available light. P&S camera's generally only go up to 400 ISO ... at that level most indoor/lowlight shots will need either a flash, or a tripod and everybody holding very still. :D

I see now. Come to think of it, I never got blur outside. I just dont like the flash since it makes people look stoned. I think Scourge just convinced me not to buy another camera. Sorry benjester

I see now. Come to think of it, I never got blur outside. I just dont like the flash since it makes people look stoned. I think Scourge just convinced me not to buy another camera. Sorry benjester

LOL... no problem. haha.