k-wix does his first album project! its RELEASED!

k-wix

(edited)

Hey Gcers, i just wanted to let you know i've still been very active musically, and have been working on a little project for atleast 3 months now.

The project is called 'Cave Story Remix Project' and deals with 'redoing' the themes from an old game produced by a guy made a long time ago

There are 22 tracks, 2 cds, and we've got everything from Techno to Orchestral, Ethnic to Hard Progressive Rock.

I have also done a song, its track #6. So check it out if your interested, i almost forgot to mention The Entire Album is Free to download and listen to so let us know what you think!

http://kwix.shackspace.com/cavestory

I know we have a lot of people who are interested in Genre, so ill list some quick info about each of the tracks in hopes that people dont have to sift through genre's they might not like. The descriptions really arent 100% accurate, but they are close enough to give you an idea if your listening to Boom Tss Boom Tss or falalala.

01 Ethnic-ish

02 Ethnic-ish

03 Break-Beat with Flute Solo

04 New-Age Techno

05 Playful Rock

06 Smooth/Soft Trance

07 New-Age Techno

08 Progressive Rock

09 Orchestral

10 Piano into Techno

11 New-Age Techno

12 BreakBeat/Hard Trance

13 Orchestral into Break Beat

14 BreakBeat

15 Nintendo Chip Tune

16 Nintendo Chip Tune

17 Ethnic Trance

18 Guitar Ballad

19 Dark Orchestral

20 Progressive Rock

21 Smooth/Chill Trance

22 Hard Trance/Finale

All the mixers are hurting for some feedback so *please* give some opinions, i really respect the community here so i hope to hear good things!!

Edited by k-wix