Spyder needs some help (JTF site)

Spyder

Ok, so I created JTF's website using www.forumup.com

the address is www.jtf3.forumup.com

My problem: I want to customize it so it really fits the clan and everything that goes along with having a clan website. Later on the forum will just be linked to a main site but that is down the road when I learn more.

I was wondering if someone could take a look and see if they could give me a hand customizing it.

Email me at givebloodplayrugby33@hotmail.com or lastcaress33@gmail.com if you are interested in giving me some tips/trick/advice or hardcore assistance.

Thanks

-Spyder

I took a look at ForumUp and it seems like you can basically only choose what skins you want on the forum.

You cannot upload any new themes. Only the Webmaster Raulken can do that. You can request that Raulken makes some new theme available for ForumUp forums. Make the request in the Requests folder.

I think if you're thinking about adding a side panel or something like that that you'd write in HTML is out of the question. If you guys are serious about getting a website, you should register a domain and get some good hosting service, then get phpBB installed on there (which is what ForumUp seems to be using anyway). I know some PHP and some PostgreSQL and I'd be glad to help you guys out.