UFC 64

Chief

Moss text messenged me and said he saw me on the pay-per-view. Too bad he couldn't kick it with me but I had a great time none-the-less. Got to meet a lot of the players and behind the scenes people from the owners to the president to the VP level people that we're working with to try to grab them as clients. On the bright side, got to eat a lot of shrimp, chicken, and beek satay washed down with free vodka gimlets!

A few photo highlights for those interested in UFC:

danawhite.jpg

Me and Dana White, UFC president

mccarthy.jpg

Me and Big John McCarrthy! Let's get it on!!!

swick.jpg

Mike "Quick" Swick

trigg.jpg

Vodka gimlets and kickin it with Frank Trigg--a real gentleman

sylvia.jpg

Tim "The Maniac" Sylvia's autograph on my second row seats!

I was sitting behind the old blonde guy that is the star of "Saw" and beside the CEOs of Tapout, Nate "The ROck" Quarry, and in front of a bunch of other fighters. I got to talk to and give the "fists" to Randy Couture, and I think on my phone or camera I have pix of Jenna Jameson and Tito Ortiz...

Bottom line, I'm a little full of miller lite (fight) and vodka gimlets (ufc vip party), and I'll have to got through the rest of the pix tomorrow. Rich Franklin got rocked, but so did I...A great time!!!

(edited)

The florian fight was a let down for me, I was really expecting him to dominate in there.

Oh chief you know which fight is next right? MUNSON GONNA KO SILVA

p.s. Chief you looked coked up...or on meth...those eyes are huge in the smiles.

Edited by Mossad