My wife and I could use prayers/positive thoughts

-=SKArface=-

We're expecting our first kid in a few days. We're both pretty nervous and the waiting is driving me crazy. My phone rings at work and I jump about 10 feet out of my chair.

Anyway, any positive chi/karma/prayers/death metal tunes you can send our way would be appreciated.

(I go for the prayers, but I like to make sure no one feels left out)

Prayers for you, and keep calm, it's supposed to be a "happy time" not one to worry.

I'm guessing she won't have to do what my wife did and drive herself to hospital....

Hopefully not. I work an hour away from home, but her parents live near us, and they are on call. :)

I'm not too nervous, the waiting is what is driving me a little bonkers.

Again, congrats Skar...you're probably one of the only people in the world who at the end of the days thinks "heh...spent all day at the hospital, baby girl was born, wife is ok...time for CS" :biglaugha:

Having the hour or so to turn my brain off at the end of the night has been fantastic. My wife actually encouraged me to go home, get some sleep, and "Play that gun thing you like". Baby and mom come home tommorrow! :luxhello:

And for whudats. . . .

Her name is Elizabeth Michelle (her two grandmothers' middle names)

Let the lack of sleep begin. :)

Again, congrats Skar...you're probably one of the only people in the world who at the end of the days thinks "heh...spent all day at the hospital, baby girl was born, wife is ok...time for CS" :biglaugha:

Having the hour or so to turn my brain off at the end of the night has been fantastic. My wife actually encouraged me to go home, get some sleep, and "Play that gun thing you like". Baby and mom come home tommorrow! :luxhello:

And for whudats. . . .

Huge congratulations to you both and hope that she's settling well in at home.

Now begins the ongoing debate my wife and I have with our littlest, is she a Liz, Lizzie, Beth, Elizabeth, Libby etc. etc. so more often than not we just call her Grace (her middle name).

And for whudats. . . .

Huge congratulations to you both and hope that she's settling well in at home.

Now begins the ongoing debate my wife and I have with our littlest, is she a Liz, Lizzie, Beth, Elizabeth, Libby etc. etc. so more often than not we just call her Grace (her middle name).

My wife has been using libby and liz. I've been using lizardbreath. My wife will probably win. :)

Everything is going great. I may even make customs tonight (because my wife rocks).

- andrew

• 2 months later...

:luxhello: GLAD TO HEAR THAT EVERYTHING WAS GOOD.

KIDS ARE GREAT AND THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

HOPE YOU AND YOUR WIFE KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED?

MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR SHOTGUN CLEANED, YOUR GONNA NEED IT IN ABOUT 16 YEARS.

LOL.

:luxhello: GLAD TO HEAR THAT EVERYTHING WAS GOOD.

KIDS ARE GREAT AND THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

HOPE YOU AND YOUR WIFE KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED?

MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR SHOTGUN CLEANED, YOUR GONNA NEED IT IN ABOUT 16 YEARS.

LOL.

Yup, all is going great. The lack of sleep is even getting a little better.

No need for a shotgun (I can't hit anything with it, prolly gonna go for the deagle)

Anyway, thanks to all for the prayers, good wishes etc. I hope to be playing a little more in the near future.