Get $25 in Disney money when signing up for a Disney Visa

appalachian_fox

If you have Disney-aged children (or heck, if you're a Disney-aged child at heart and/or maturity level) and would like to get a Disney Visa card with 1% Disney dollar rewards, if you sign up now you through a referral (direct to the issuing bank, not some third party) you'll get a $25 Disney dollar bonus. I have more details which I will try to remember to post tonight, but feel free to PM me in the meantime if you are interested.

Other benefits of the Disney Visa (as I recall, please double-check):

-6 months no interest on any Disney cruise packages or ticket-inclusive Disney vacation packages.

-Special offers from time to time on Disney vacations (one that recently opened up to the public was pay for a trip, get free dining plan).

-Discounts at Disney-area store (10% off everything at World of Disney store in Walt Disney World)

-Special deals on Disney junk.

-Special deals on 50th Anniversary stuff/trips.

Granted, that's 1% Disney dollars, not cash back, but pretty much everything Disney takes that (cruise line, resorts, stores, online...) so if you spend a lot of money at Disney or are saving up for a vacation that's as good as cash. With the added benefits, especially on travel, it's actually a good deal.

Again, I'll post more details when I get home. Basically, sign up directly at the issuing bank with my referral information (not some third party), get $25 Disney dollars. And maybe some other bonuses.