UFC 73

Mossad

UFC 73 in sacramento is this weekend on 7/7/07. Chief and I will be making the trek out to northern cali for the fights, it should be a great time. He's trying to get us hooked up with the after parties as of right now.

Anyhow the card looks like this:

Nate Marquardt Vs. Anderson Silva

Alvin Robinson Vs. Kenny Florian

Rashad Evans Vs. Tito Ortiz

Hermes Franca Vs. Sean Sherk

Heath Herring Vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira

Mike Nickels Vs. Stephan Bonnar

Diego Saraiva Vs. Jorge Gurgel

Chris Lytle Vs. Jason Gilliam

Mark Bocek Vs. Frank Edgar

I have Silva over Marquardt by TKO. Alot of people are picking nate to win via submission by Silva is a black belt in BJJ so I see him being able to fight out of the submissions

Florian over Robinson via referee stoppage due to cut

Tito over Rashad by complete and total donkey whooping!! Tito is my favorite fighter and I'll be decked out in my team punishment gear cheering really loud.

Sherk over franca from brutal ground n pound. Franca is an excellent submission fighter and really this can go either way.

Nogueira over Herring via submission. They've fought 2 times already Nog took him 2 times already and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Bonnar over Nickels via TKO. This is stephans first return to the octagon since testing positive for steroids 9 months ago. And he'll be looking to clear his name up via a devastating KO.

Saravia over Gurgel via submission. Gurgel has never impressed me and I don't see him doing it this fight

Lytle over Gilliam via TKO. Lytle is a great fighter that has fallen on some hard times in the past and he's looking to continue his ways of winning.

Bocek over Edgar. I don't know alot about these fighters but from what I've heard Bocek is a beast on the ground. I flipped a coin and Bocek won.

- Marquardt (submission)

- KenFlo (submission)

- Tito (TKO)

- Sherk (TKO)

- Nogueira (submission)

- Bonnar (decision)

Let's hope for some great fights and great hook-ups afterwards. Worst case, we're going to have a blast any way.