I'm Banned

Technotic

Game: L4D2

What happened: We were playing Dead Air(First stage) and everyone was heading down the stairs at the end before you jump out the window onto the truck. I jumped out the window and onto the ground when someone in the back got pulled. Some people turned around and some stayed at the window. I ran to the safe house real quick to get my full points as a main. I started heading back to help them out and when I jumped up on the truck to get to the window, I was banned for rushing. I hardly moved 15 feet away from the group before I turned back to help. Could I get unbanned?

Game: L4D2

What happened: We were playing Dead Air(First stage) and everyone was heading down the stairs at the end before you jump out the window onto the truck. I jumped out the window and onto the ground when someone in the back got pulled. Some people turned around and some stayed at the window. I ran to the safe house real quick to get my full points as a main. I started heading back to help them out and when I jumped up on the truck to get to the window, I was banned for rushing. I hardly moved 15 feet away from the group before I turned back to help. Could I get unbanned?

Never mind, someone unbanned me.