Section 8 : Prejudice

ValenAlvern

Does anyone play this? Im watching a few videos on it (well the person I follow on YouTube uploaded some videos). It's like it combined most of todays shooters into one, it's a large futuristic battle warfare. It isn't Class based, and can have any kind of weapon, it's more "perk" based on which you unlock based on what you do in the game or something like that. Dynamic Missions varying for players, unlike Brink you CAN ignore them since it doesnt really do anything. There's currency for repairing and I think building turrets that defend the base(s) and spawning in vehicles to use. You spawn from the air so theres no real way to "spawn camp" you can KILL someone when the player spawns in, but not the other way around.

Multiplayer Game Modes:

Conquest: a Multiplayer game mode where two teams compete to capture Control Points, Has Dynamic Missions, 20vs20 Team Match

Swarm: a Co-Op Multiplayer mode where four players defend a single Control Point against waves of attacking enemy bots and try to prevent the Control Point from being captured for 15 minutes

Assault: a Multiplayer game mode where two teams, where one attacks Control Points and the other Defends them. Once a CT is lost it can not be recaptured.

Skirmish: a multiplayer mode of team deathmatch and is similar to Conquest mode, but without the ability to capture control points.

Warning: Mild Cursing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcUhyTv4uFc

It came out this year and has peaked my interest a few times, though I do not own a powerful PC to play it, but that all will change in a few months(hopefully), and I might consider buying it, it's actually pretty cheap compared to a lot of AAA shooters that are being pushed, and hard to believe this a indie game too

Edited by ValenAlvern