hacker LuckyShot around 12am central 9/6

grok

Hey just reporting a hacker on the cs:go competitive server (name is "gcwtf.com | CSGO"). Guy was named LuckyShot, with a tag that I can't remember; he started the round by tk'ing me and my bomb as T on Train. I couldn't find the status command to find his steam id before he ended up leaving (I tk'd him back at the beginning of the following round after seeing that he had an aim bot and after asking if any admins were online, found out that there was an auto-kick, and then the next round I softened him up with 3 ak shots which resutled in an instant response from him: while I was to his 8'oclock, he shot once with an Awp and I was instantly dead -- he did not return).. There were obvious aimbot signs beyond that example, but unfortunately I did not know how to take a demo. I know now for the next time. Anyway, be on the lookout I guess, or just ban the mofo from the logs..

regards,

Ken

oh, right, whoops :) was in a hurry, damn guy ruined my gaming session and then the server fell off after that. BTW, are there admins on usually? I assume they use the GC tag, but didn't see any that night.

Anyway kudos for having the ability to spec the enemy, first server I've seen that allows it, but it was default in 1.6 I thought. Someone on another server suggested that the only way that was possible is if you had VAC disabled (I guess he meant secure vs unsecure in the server filter, but I searched with secure = on as a filter and GCFTW came up so I don't know what he was talking about..