Pensacola Florida LAN Party

Kenger

Another LAN party is coming up in June. There is a clan named FalconGraphics who are suppose to be l33t. I have been talking to the guy who sets it up and he wants to make a team to beat them. This time the sponsers are giving away prizes. The only thing I care about is the 5vs5 cs Tournament. Maps are usually: Aztec

Dust2

Prodigy

Nuke

Inferno

It's held in Pensacola Florida. Usually about 100 people show up. A few clans are pushovers and have no idea how to play... you know the 13 year olds. A few of them aren't too bad, but they can be beaten with teamwork and such. Other games they play are Battlefield 1942, Quake 3, 2 others but I dont care. It would be cool if you can come. I can come pick you up if you dont live to far away, but my car is really small so dont plan on picking up 3 other guys, 1 at most cause of the room. Usually plan on staying Friday night and the tournament is on Saturday night. 15 dollars a day or 20 for the two days. Well I am going to go to sleep, if you have questions email me. Kenger22@earthlink.net