Banned when I wasn't even on

Duncan123

I haven't been on the server for around a week.

Yet I am banned.

The rules say if your team tells you to rush, then it is acceptable.

In chat, I wrote down "Guys, a tank will spawn up ahead. I want all of you to stay back as a group. I will trigger the tank, while I have it distracted up front, I want you guys to prepare for it and attack from a distance."

Then, i wrote "If anyone disagrees, please tell me now."

No one responds. Not on voice, not on chat.

"Ok, Make sure to stay back this round. I will distract him."

*Tank spawns

Random guy: "Dude, why did you rush?"

Me: "To get the tank"

Random guy: "Ban this rusher"

Me: "I told everyone what I was going to do a while ago. Everyone seemed to be fine."

Random guy "Stupid rusher"

*gets kicked

I know I have been banned WAY to many times now, but I told my team beforehand, and no one complained.

They then all suddently got mad when I did what i told them I was going to do a while back.

If I stay banned, then I understand.

Hi there! Ive been waiting for you. I banned you after watching my console feed, that night. Ive actually had my eye on you for some time now.

Ive been running game servers for a long time, so trust me when I say what you do is nothing new. The blank name with the private profile, the excuses that your "sound doesnt work" and your "key is broken", Ive seen it all before. The fact that you checked if Meng was still on the server before all this, as well as your continued history of incidents on our server, show me exactly what youre about.

So I think its safe to say at this point that youre no longer welcome on our servers. Im sure there are many other, far less moderated servers you can join and have your fun on.

Thanks and have a great night!

• Like 2

(edited)

Hi there! Ive been waiting for you. I banned you after watching my console feed, that night. Ive actually had my eye on you for some time now.

Ive been running game servers for a long time, so trust me when I say what you do is nothing new. The blank name with the private profile, the excuses that your "sound doesnt work" and your "key is broken", Ive seen it all before. The fact that you checked if Meng was still on the server before all this, as well as your continued history of incidents on our server, show me exactly what youre about.

So I think its safe to say at this point that youre no longer welcome on our servers. Im sure there are many other, far less moderated servers you can join and have your fun on.

Looks like I have been outplayed from every angle...

Bravo Radioknight, Bravo!

Edited by Duncan123

Oh, and i don't mean to be a smartass, since it rather obvious by your post that you have the upper hand...

But my name is only blank because I find it wierd and interesting.

That, and my sound was actually broken.

Other than that, you're a great admin, and i wish you the best of luck! :)