Yesterday night i was playing on one of your servers and got banned for no reason. I was 2 out 10 people going back to help a teammate while everyone rushed. We made it to the safe room and right outside of the doors a guy got pulled back and he wouldnt get in.. an admin confused me for him and banned me. I am a frequent player and i know/understand the rules. Id like to get back on the server to play with friends. Thank You.

I will unban you. I was called in to the server, by a member of your team, because of all the rushing. When I came in, I saw most of the team in the saferoom, some outside, some in the back. The other team had no tanks, and was putting up very little resistance. They were able to incap a member of your team, very close to the safe room. There were only two players trying to help him. I told your team several times to get out of the saferoom and help him, but no one came out, the two trying to help gave up and left him there and he died and the round ended. I only banned a couple of players, because I only saw a couple of the names before the map changed. Had I gotten in the server a minute or two server, honestly I would have banned 7 people on your team.

We do not allow rushing on the server. You can not leave teammates behind, in most circumstances. Had there been tanks out there for instance, or had your team been sending him points to buy up, it might have been different. But there was no reason to leave him, and prior to that, your team was really spread out.

Unbanning you now, please don't rush, even if others on your team are doing it. Thanks!!