L4D2 unban request

hithisishal

Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum at first. I'll try to delet it over there. The text said:

I just tried to join a game after being away for a week, and I was surprised to see that I was banned! This is the info I could find:

Player hititshal

Steam ID STEAM_1:1:69109009 Steam Community 76561198098483747 IP address no IP address present Invoked on 07-15-14 01:47 Banlength Permanent Expires on Not applicable. Reason Rushing then immediately died after being incapped by a tank then getting killed by a hunter and then leaving. Banned by Admin Pump Banned from Web Ban Total Bans No previous bans Blocked (3)

hithisishal, hithisishal, hithisishal

I do remember that I very quickly died as described and then left the game after dying (it was time to go to bed anyway)...I didn't realize that I'm not supposed to leave after dying! Sorry about that if that's a problem.  I don't remember rushing, though - I have been playing on this server for a few weeks now and I'm famiiliar with that rule, and I have never conciously tried to rush. I'm sorry if I did by accident! Unfortunatly, I can't even remember the level or how many players were on, so I really don't know what happened. I'll be even more careful about this in the future, though!

Thanks for running a great server.

Yeah, you did rush. Rushing then leaving right after is permban worthy. You came here and apologized and owned up to your mistake to the best of your ability. Just don't do it again and stay with the team. I'll lift the ban. Thanks for coming on here. Enjoy being my first unban. Hopefully it's the last ;P