CS GO Unban Appeal By Kaze (Redo)

kaze

1. Give us as much information as possible. http://steamcommunity.com/id/wanyangkaze Steam ID: kkenneth4 IGN  諸葛孔明 STEAM_0:0:85306174

Banning time 5 days ago in CS GO

2. State precisely what happened. I was using ESP hack in a  rank match and got banned by valve if i'm not wrong.

3. Take responsibility for your own actions i admit that i'm using ESP hack and i apologize for this incident and i won't do it again.

4. Apologize. I'm sorry for using ESP hack to up my rank i would like to a second chance or any punishment from u guys.

5. Flatter us (Sorry i'm not good at this but i will try.) CS GO is a very good game , The creator of this game is smart and  Everyone love CS GO !

6. Assure us that your behaviour will change for the better. I wont hack any more and i will play fair for every game.

if anyone caught me hacking again u guys can ban me forever

7. I really wish to have second chance i wan to be a good at aiming and i love this game a lot a lot !

I was fairly sure that what he meant.  No idea how he found us.  I googled searched   banned from csgo,   banned from match,  banned from csgo competitive but did not turn up our web on the front page of either of these.  Weird.    Yes as Marvin pointed out we cannot help you with a VAC ban. Only a ban from our server but VAC is connected to our server.   Basically you've been banned from the game.