Client Timed out (Tried next to everything I could think of)

D3NNYM41C01MD3

Okay, so this has been around since I recently re-installed L4D2 the other month. As some of you may know, when I rejoined the community last year, I was active at almost every chance I could get, and play for hours on end without leaving. Well, shortly after I reinstalled the game after deleting it some time about 5 months ago, it started to give me this "Client timed out" where it would just straight up kick me out of the game. (It's starting to become very annoying) I was wondering if anyone else was getting this time out issue for no reason at all, and found a permanent, if not temporary solution to get rid of. I'd like to play on the server(s) for hours without getting kicked off for 10 minutes due to client time out issues. 

*Do not advise "Get better internet"* My internet is good, and always has been. 

What have you tried? I'm not an expert with this stuff but a friend I had once used to make me adjust packet and frame sizes.

What is your ping normally?

Do you get any errors in conosle?

What have you tried? I'm not an expert with this stuff but a friend I had once used to make me adjust packet and frame sizes.

What is your ping normally?

Do you get any errors in conosle?

My ping is usually at 140 - 160. (Sometimes higher when others are using the internet)

I never actually *checked* the console for errors after I received "Client Timed out" error.

I did the temp fix of deleting clientregistry.blob and let it reinstall. I've tried add +port 27015,

I've set my DX level, lowered my Video settings. And a few other things that I *may* have done

but don't remember.