TbT's Week of TeRRoR Review Week2: New MVP and Old Friends

turnbullTeRRoR

Ok  week two is  in the books the only cosmetic change is I stopped being turnbullFRaGGeR and jumped back in my old skin.

Hmm works been busy I've worked a longest week I've worked since before last Christmas.  So I've had a condensed gaming week.

GTA 4   BUGS!  oh my HUGE GIANT GAME BREAKING BUGS!      Had the mission to jump a motorcycle onto a  helio in mid flight only you can't pull yourself up.  The fix is to stop the game once you hit the copter and set it to run only 1 core then once you pull yourself up  you can enable multi core again.....  I raged .... i'll try again this week with the core affinity thing...... dang poooooooor ports.

DIRTYBOMB     hmm did not play.   So little free time this week.

CS:GO - Saturday Night customs played about 5 maps and had a visit from our old friend from the gc  source days fisticuffs!   He brought a friend as well.  As always a big thanks to those who showed for ole glory's sake.  Kleon, QueenT,  Sir Ohsis, and Robbob....who'd I miss? There were more not many but some one or two more.

AoE2  Oh BOY!  Had great games with a new third leg Garland_g say hey if you see him in discord.   We won all games played this week cept for the one we got disconnected on  so really we never lost :D    I finally.... FINALLY led a win in scoring with Reomet on board!.....WAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO!  btw word to the devs of AoE2.....FIX THE FARM BUG YOU BUGGGERS

Csssaptussssre.JPG

Squad  Squad oh squad what game are you?   I had a ton of fun games in squad with fisticuffs, Reomet, and Arkive . I also had a few games that were super lagged out never figured out why.

Also I almost got invited to a clan match.... then not then almost again ....then not again....... dang you fisticuffs!    Other then that  the games went about 50/50 lost some  ..some bad....won some.....some big.  That's all for this week.

• Like 1