TbT's week of TeRRoR review week5: Jellyfish,Crabs,YellowJackets,BTRs and Humvees

turnbullTeRRoR

Well well ........ well well well well I returned home from family vacation so I only had 3 1/2 days to game  this past week.

First off vacation.   I had a great time at the beach after a rocky start.   As we prepared to depart I got nailed by a yellow jacket right in the calf muscle.  GREAT!   A throbbing pain all the way!    I managed not to get my kids sunburnt. ( SUPER GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT YAY DAD)   We got to partake in the worlds greatest doughnuts.... I was a non believer...then  I tried them....sploosh.    If you ever get down to Carolina Beach near Wilmington NC  you have to make a stop at Britt's Doughnets...  need directions ........ask any local.

CSGO  customs-   Good night of customs lost of peeps Queen, CID, Robbob,Jackburton,Limit,Moomoo,Mav, Fates  did Renegade show up to? not sure but there were more thats just the top of my head.

Aoe2   Mustard,TbT,Reo,Arkive, and Meater(Drew)  Teamed up for a 5 vs 3 AI challenge.  We faired well.   Later on Reo and myself launched a 2 vs 4 campaign vs the PC @ 400 pop cap.  So yeah there were roughly 2800 troops romping about at one time or another.

Squad..  Latest patch... vehicles   APCs BTRS LOGistics, trucks with guns......Wahoo  and FATAL CRASH   FATAL CRASH  FATAL CRASH X10     Alpha games.....are what they are.  The latest update to introduce vehicles also brought with it massive fatal crashes.. I hope its fixed soon.  On the GC news front  Reo had a good turn as SL  FTW

• Like 1

For AoE this weekend we ran two matches with five human players. We had Mustard, TbT, 1215drew, Arkive, and myself in two back to back games playing on moderate with a 200 population cap. We won the first handily with TbT and I on the outer edge on Oasis and the second was a more challenging 5v3 on Mongolia with Mustard and drew on the edge.

True. We spent a lot of time rallying support and defending the right flank after it was rushed early. Despite the situation, I felt that it was pretty competitive. If we get another 5v3 scenario, we might have to run this again or upgrade to hard as people improve. 

We killed the moderate CPU on Black Forest on Moderate. We've also been pretty solid on 2v2 Black Forest on Hard. I have doubts about 2v2 Black Forest on Hardest, but I think next time we might want to try 2v1 on Hardest just to see if we can survive to Imperial.