Rams

General J

Haha I laugh at the rams and mike martz. I hate martz he has to be the most stubborn coach ever. They could have beat the patrioits last year if he actually changed his strategy and just handed off to Faulk. And can you believe this guy blaming the loss to Tampa on Trung Canidate his backup HB.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

canidate would be a starter on any other nfl team....I'm so happy to see the Rams sucking...GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

keep losing rams... i won't complain... free ticket to the playoffs for the 49ers :D

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

*GASP* Dost my ears decieve me?! Hurricane?! You're a Niners fan, as well?! Right on, buddy!

As for the Rams, the secret to defeating them: Watch what the Patriots did in the Super Bowl. If you take the recievers away from Warner, then he's nothing. You could put their punter behind the center and give him those recievers, and he'd pass for 300 yards a game if people focus too much on Faulk. The key to beating the Rams is to play a balanced defense, instead of worrying about Mr. Hype himself, Marshall Faulk. He's got talent, but he's not the whole team.

Uber

Except you forget that the Rams should have beaten the Patriots in the Superbowl. Warner had an off day. If you watched it the Rams receivers were open the ball just wasn't delivered accurately.