Paintball people

General J

Since no one seems to respond in the paintball forums, I have resorted to here. As I stated in my "Looking!" post, I am in the market to buy a paintball gun. I am trying to go for a "bargain" deal without sacrificing performance. I have pretty much decided on the 32 Degree Icon Z. This is a package deal that comes with the gun, V-Force Armor Anti fog Goggle System, 3 Pod Pack with Tubes, 20oz tank, barrel plug, squeegie, and a 200 round hopper. It is $139.95, and with shipping comes out to be $149.45. This gun, from what I understand, is made by the same manufacturer, Kingman, that makes the Spyders. The big brother to this gun is the Icon E, which is mechanically the same as the Spyder E-99, and it is identical except for the electronics. I have read pretty much nothing but good reviews for this gun, and most people have said they have never had broken paint from this gun.

My other question is about online stores. I have been looking around, and the cheapest place I have found is this The Paintball store. Anyone know any other good, reliable sites with low cost shipping? Shipping for the above package was only going to be $9.50.

i havent checked the price of the gun at some of the sites i go to but here are some sites you could check:

888paintball.com

paintball.com > under guns and gear

paintballgear.com

smartparts.com

paintballwarehouse.com

those are some pretty decent sites that i check out often. and you could go with ebay but i wouldnt.

I have heard of 32 degrees before and it seems like a good company for apparel but I haven't heard a lot about your guns. Swoop should reply as soon as he sees this. As far as guns go, any type of autococker would be a good choice for a serious player's first marker. They can run more expensive than the normal intro-marker (pirahna, spider, etc) but they are very nice guns, easy maintenance, and with the right barrel, very reliable.