EXCITED CHECK IT!

Guest the.rev

Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guests
(edited)

ultimatearena.com check it out.. you can play cs for money.. max bet is 10 dollars but still.. a few quick games and you pay for your server that month.... need paypal or a credit card... i played a few times and won a few bucks with friends.. but this is cool if you need a motivation like i did to play cs... there it is... very fun stuff check it out... (gambling and cs in one) what is better besides .... hmmm =)

o ya ... kinda suxors but 15 cents every dollar UA takes... so you win 10 you really win like 8 something or whatever.. too late its 330 here to do that math lol...

Edited by the.rev

i've known about this for awhile. Awhile back the same site had a 3 man team playoff of some sort where the winners actually got to play 3D for quite a chunk of cash. Last time I checked though (which is about a month ago) the site was still running 1.5 and i didnt have it so i couldnt play. Im almost sure they are up to 1.6 by now.

PS:Auggy i dont suck as bad as it looks like. Your just the worst case of bad luck i ever had.Evey time u join everything just goes down hill for me man I dont get it. :P:P:P

phyz, its hack soft I've got. Its a special plug in for CS that lets you select a player on either team and it plugs in rounds on them from some other random player so no one ever knows it's happening.

2 hits from watchtower --- (meanwhile watch is on the other side of map)

1 hit from mag (mag is camping at spawn)

fatal blow from auggybendoggy (auggy gets 1 round into phyz who only had like 8 hp)

dude no matter what I suck the worse

OUT!