Hey enjoy playing on your server and have a ?

Guest PIMPNDABOX

Guest PIMPNDABOX
Guest PIMPNDABOX
Guest PIMPNDABOX
Guests

Hey i've played on your server a few times and enjoy the game play and the players on it. I've probably played a dozen or more matches easily over the past few days until yesterday when someone kicked me from the game? I don't talk smack the only thing I typed in the entire time i've played on your server was GG for Good Game and unless people spawn on top of me I don't spawn kill. I just don't know why I was kicked I'm in a UT clan and we are getting a COD server but I don't recruit on anyones server. It just bothered me because the guys that were in their talking major smack nothing was said to but I was kicked for some reason?

I'm not sure if I was the one to kick you or not, but do remember seeing you in the server and ALMOST kicking you. When I almost kicked you, it was based on your name... We try to keep a clean server, and your name implies "Pimping" which would not be a topic allowed. Nothing personal, and your name is close, so is why I didn't kick the last time I saw you in game.

To avoid other Mmmm or .GC admins from kicking you in the future, you might want to change your username. Since you have posted such a professional message asking why you were kicked, it shows maturity. I for one will not be kicking you in the future for your name. Others might be more offended by it.

Just a heads up.

Thanks for playing in our server.

SparkyTech

Guest PIMPNDABOX
Guest PIMPNDABOX
Guest PIMPNDABOX
Guests
(edited)

Hey,

I appreciate your response and I respect that it's your rule if they kick me :( However i've played with the PIMPNDABOX nick since Quake and original UT so not sure that I would be up to switching but I'll always be respectful to your clan and the players on your server. I'm in a UT2K3 clan that is just getting a COD server not sure how heavy we will be In call of Duty you are welcome anytime to stop by and visit us and game :D thanks for taking the time and answering my question my nick isn't meant to be disrespectful in anyway.

PIMPNDABOX

Http://www.uzaclan.com

Edited by PIMPNDABOX

• 3 weeks later...