I luv the Hellbender...

I once looked at the Hellbender as useless without riders, and I would notice no one likes to use them, they are always left at a node.

Well I started using them and switching seats while alone.

This thing ROCKS!

I hate to see people use the Hellbender as transportation only, only leaving it for the opposing team to use against us. :nono:

Absolutely....I use that thing as a portable base for the laser thingy (seat 3, the charge up)...that is one of my most favorite guns for not only making footmen explode, but for taking out raptors....all the way charge, it'll spin the raptor, flip the scorpion, etc...basically during the time you charge for your second (and final) shot, they have to regain control of their vehicle.

Lovely machine.

LOL, yes, if you saw me trying to defend the LEVI alone....swtiching instantly from turret to turret around the corners.... I wonder if the Manta flyer is amazed when I follow him to the other side.

Question now, while I mentioned LEVI....are there different turrets? How do you fire the white pulses that seem to trace vehicles, etc....I keep only seeing the green...or does that only happen with the LEVI in that one map where there's a levi in center...can't remember the name....