looking ... already

flux

aight, my t-bird is really dragging butt already. it is a huge gas hog ( no job yet here) and i don't have enough ideas to put into it besides a system. well i am now looking to sell it and get a new car. i am looking for a chevy blazer xtreme. any year and around any price. in the area of chicago or south suburbs. what do they usually run for and what is a good price for em. looking for a yellow, white or black one. lemme know what you guys think.

(edited)

What year, engine size t-bird do you have? If you are complaining that you can't afford gas for it, I dunno how well you are going to take the price of an extreme...

Kelley Blue Book has a 2001 with 49,000 miles at around $9,000 for a good codition... Excellent condition is $9500... Considering this vehicle started at an msrp of $21,235. City fuel economy of 16 mpg. Highway = 22 mpg. That mileage sounds about right. I would estimate thats about what my 4.0L Ranger gets. It looks 10x better than any old extreme... Just my opinion though...

378994_1.jpg Funny thing about this picture.. I took that picture last summer, and I now work at that building. :o

378994_5_full.jpg

Edited by General J

(edited)

as soon as i get some pics on the xtreme i want ... ill post em. and it would be less to fill up a blazer than my t-bird. plus it is a 6 not an 8 which i want. but i dont want the 6 cyl t-bird, that is just lame-o

Edited by flux