Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

OSU is just lucky that they don't have to play my Hokies this year. :P

Guest OutLaW
Guest OutLaW
Guest OutLaW
Guests

AK.... cmon now..... we ALL know it wil be Miami and Texas!!!!!!! and then WISCONSONs got a chance to.. and if ak gets started on Penn state dont listen! i watched that freshman rb school the poop outa texas tech! GO OHIO ST!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

You see Syracuse is just doing there normal first game losing, next they will beat everyone, like miami

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

can anyone say florida state??? semionales allllll the way woooooooo (uconn is 2-2 this year woooooooooooooooooo)

You're right AK, they made the best of what we gave them. I have to just tuck my tail and run. LOL When you fumble 8 times and have 20 missed tackles that lead to 24 points in the last five minutes of the second corner alone, I think there needs to be a few issues addressed. They will be back with a vengence, you will see. But, I have to give it to them, they won fair and square, good job.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Man, you know... I sat through all the sad years of Irish football, and I just find this string now that they're pounding arse... people're gonna think I'm one of THOSE types...

Uber :ph34r:

Don't worry. Now that the Irish lost their quarterback their due to get pounded. Of course it's not like he was putting any points on the board anyways so maybe the backup will do fine.

Anyways, all you should really be concerned about is the whooping Ohio State is going to put on Indiana here in another 27 minutes.