hey bub

mrX

They are up now. They missed a day or so because we had a power outage and I didn't get my server back up until last night. I just checked the CS stats and they say updated this morning. There is a delay in the update because due to the ftp program we are using for the webserver, I have to dl the stats files to my server, then upload them to the webserver. Psychostats' built in ftp doesn't allow the corret protocal. So, the stats say they updated at 4 am, which they do, but the new files aren't transfered until about an hour later.

Thanks for the heads up though, I appreciate it.

mrX
GC Alumni

Guess I'm talking about the stats within the stats. The server stats (connection attempts) page is still showing it as last update 6/12 and the weapon stats page is still showing it as 6/9.

Or is this just me?

Hmmm.....Yes, I see what you are saying now. I'm showing the Server Status and Weapon Ranks haven't updated since the 12th, but all of the others show the 16th for me. I'm not sure why some are being updated and some aren't. I will mess with this this evening and see what I can come up with. Thanks for clarifying.

*Edit....I'm at home now looking at the stats pages. All of the files are fine on the gameserver. They were all updated this morning. However, not all of the files on my server are the updated files. So...I'm wondering if I have my bat file that uploads to the server running before the downloading of files finishes. So, I have told the bat file to exec an hour later than it has been. Lets see if that makes a difference.