Yup got banned

MuTer

(edited)

Well, I usually don't use forums, don't have a problem in game. Since I've been playin on these servers for SO many years, I've been banned once before. That was my fault and I am sorry about that whole situation. I don't want to look like I'm giving blame to someone else for my actions, but the reason I was banned you see.. WAS..

Well it's getting kinda late here 2:40am or so. and its just 5 of us in a scoutzknifez map. the only admin being [Mmmm]MrX. I was trying to talk ingame to him but my mic wouldn't bind so I kept on asking ppl how to do it. Anyhow. Its 2v3, Me and another on CT. This all starts with us finally getting to 2v1, after killing 2. MrX is spawn camping, so I run in there, he shoots 2 shots at me, I return them, he missed both I landed one. Then he starts running at me with a knife, so I take another shot, and kill him.. This isn't a knife round, noone said HEY KNIFES ONLY. but anyways I am slayed the next 2 rounds in a row in spawn, making it a 1v3 for my fellow teamate... then when i am finally allowed to spawn, teams are 3v2 in our favor now. we rush there spawn (both are camping). one is shooting, and again MrX runs at me with a knife.. so I shoot him, and he slays me.. AT THIS POINT I'm pretty upset, this is scoutzknifez, not runatsomeonewithknifeandtheyhavetoknife. another person also was getting slayed for the same reason on my team, but I got banned for it. If I am wrong for using a gun when nothing was stated, then I am sorry, But I'm pretty sure, I shouldnt have to knife just because someone else whips out there knife and runs at me. if it was a knife round I could see me getting slayed, but not banned, and not to mention it wasnt a knife round, because he took 2 shots at me as well. anyhows just because you die doesnt mean you have to take your rage out on me man, trying to keep this a nice post so I'll leave it at that.

Edited by MuTer

Pretty sure it's not worth it to even point out things from my perspective on it. I'm not gonna stir the pot, because......

It was a 5 minute ban 8P)

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
AT THIS POINT I'm pretty upset, this is scoutzknifez, not runatsomeonewithknifeandtheyhavetoknife.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: