One more week!

General J

(edited)

:o:= One more week. Looks like I will be bringing the bike home this weekend. Then I take my MSF class the 29th and 30th (next tuesday and wednesday) 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Then that Thursday morning, as long as everything goes well, I will wake up and ride to the DMV to exchange my course completion card and my permit for my license endorsement!

I added a helmet to my list of gear. Here is a side picture. This is a picture of the back, in red.

I will have to get pictures with all my gear together (boots, jacket, helmet), and will soon add gloves and hopefully a pair of mesh over pants for the summer.

I have a feeling that when I am not working or fulfilling other commitments, my time will be spent on the bike! :D:D^_^

Edited by General J

pics of the bike !! i saw the phote in the other thread but i wanna see "the bike" :D

congrats man, im trying to get up enough money to get a smaller motocycle later this summer myself. I've never driven one so im scared of them kinda, my best friend in high school had a R6 Yamaha and crashed it... the bike was too nuts for me, im not sure i could hold onto it, let alone an R1.

get decked out in your gear and get some pics up !

(edited)

If you want to get started riding, I would highly recommend taking the link in my post above and fiding your nearest MSF course. Then, if you want to get into sport bikes, start small! Check out the Ninja 250 Rider club board. Tons of info on the bike. I have found many a post to be very helpful in my decision to go with the 250. Besides being very light, forgiving, and still having enough power to get you moving, they are just plain cool looking. You don't believe me? Ask the Blonde on this dudes '02 yellow ninja 250... ;) (As a side not... That chick apparently liked that bike a lot. Here is the link to the article. I will post pics ASAP of getting the bike.. I dare not touch it till I get comfortable on someone elses bike :P:lol:

Edited by General J