MorroWind

rackish

I bought Morrowind, and it's 2 expansions yesterday at EB, the manager recommended it so much, so I had $30 to blow, so I bought it, haven't played it yet because I had to format. Anyone ever play this game? He told me it's extremley long and addictive, I shall see.

awsome game! haven't played the expansions though. I'll be getting the GotY edition soon as I get a new computer though. I really want to play with the editor.

play with it a little, then check out www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind for some pluggins. also do a google search for morrowind pluggins. installing and using them is easy, and they add some awsome stuff to the game, from the background stuff like new terrain and building textures and new ambient sounds (highly recommended) to awsome new content like better face and body models (Bethesda's face models are horrible, look for any face model from "redd" on the internet) to more weapons and creatures. (GIANTS pack adds a lot to the game).

The main storyline is good, but you can play for literal months and never touch the main story. There are a hundred side quests, or just run around leveling up and collecting loot.

Only downside is the lack of multiplayer, but multiplayer would ruin the story.

• 3 weeks later...

I played it for a long while and then I eventually went and found some cheat code so I could really hack some people up. The game is cool but long so I hope you really enjoy RPGs. I would recommend it. Good graphics and story line. Worth the money if you have it to spend.

Hehe, mine did not cost me a dime either so when I decided to run cheat codes I did not feel too bad. Flying was pretty funonce you got the hang of it. I need to load it back up and play some more once I get tired of AAO. So I will probably load it up in a few years....LOL