[I AM] CS:S server

Dennis

i saw Lunk in the server tonight and had a good time with him, even though he cant aim with anything other then a scout :P

drop by guys we seem to have one of the more stable servers out right now.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I played there for a bit but you allow too many to play at once and even my system can not handle that many people. Everyone had a ping of over 100 and everyone skipped. This was at 12 on each team.

hrm not sure when u were playing, i know we did restart the server though. but i never had the problems you were talking about even at 16v16. heh oh well but i do know last night someone said our server was horrible and with in like 2 sec everyone told him to shut up that it was one of the better ones.

I see an empty 20 man server on that port...I guess HLSW doesn't see it and Source can share a port with 1.6?

edit: HLSW is funny on this...I"m looking at m0m's source linux 66.180.173.46:27017 and it's timed out, 0/0 players, game is HL, no name, no map, but there's people gettin kills in there and I can see em! HLSW must need an update!

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
hrm not sure when u were playing, i know we did restart the server though. but i never had the problems you were talking about even at 16v16. heh oh well but i do know last night someone said our server was horrible and with in like 2 sec everyone told him to shut up that it was one of the better ones.

My numbers may be off. It may have been like 16 on each team. I know that source beta doesn't allow scrolling of the player list in game if they go off screen. It was at that point and everyoen had over a 100 ping. I never complained though, so whoever that was, wasn't me. I go by the same name here. =)