Questions about .ini and weapon binds

I remember reading somewhere that you can go into the .ini file and bind each weapon to a specific mouse sensitivity. I am not exactly sure where to go in the .ini or how to do it.

I have my mouse sensitivity pretty high so that I can snap to my target a bit easier--especially if someone is behind me or I am getting hit from a strange place. Not a big deal when you are using flak or rocket launcher. However, for weapons like Shock Rifle and Lightning gun, I would like a lower mouse sensitivity so that I can actually aim and HIT my target!

So anybody know how to do that? Bind a particular sensitivity with certain weapons?

-Kor

Haven't been able to get it too work yet. Another thing that I am trying to do, instead of binding a sensitivity to a weapon is just a button to toggle the sensitivity. Tried that because I couldn't get the binds to work, but I can't get it to work either!

I did find a good website on Aliases. Has a few already written that look like they could be useful. Between what you wrote cutelittlerabbit and that website, I hope I can figure it out!

-Kor

Oh, and btw, there is a shield jump alias if anybody is having trouble with that still. Will shield jump for you when you press a button.

I play at high sensitivity for all weapons and do fine.

What I really want to know is how I change the double binds for certain weapons.

Ie press for to get flak cannon then press it again to get shock gun instead of nade launcher.

I changed the sensitivity just a little bit for shock and mini--but a bit more for lightning gun.

I usually play with my FOV at 110 just so that I can see as much as possible that is going around me. Helps when avoiding the mantas. However, changing FOV to 80 when I'm using the Shock Rifle is pimp! It's like a zoom! I also added a button to get my FOV back to normal if I ever need it.

Thanks again cutelittlerabbit.

-Kor

you could

key= pippedswitch 1|pippedswitch 2

on a key.. then it would be like mousewheel but you could bind 2 keys only to it so it would only toggle that.... i know my mousewheel i configed it so i never use biorifle or mine layer or machinegun

im strickly a shock flak lightning minigun shield gun man.. and rockets sometimes.. but i ussaly lightning/flak/shield in any fight...