Might wanna read this

Dennis

Guest CNT|-GeneralCracker
Guests

ok i cant read all that but im going to slip in my 2 pennys cause who ever says us is bad or is againsted us, call me and we can talk face to face and see if you walk away alive :)

WTC ok if we are such bad poeple then why did osama bomb us AFTER we helped him fight a big war, giveing him weapons!

all the things we do for middle east, give them food, try to help there goverments and we get pooped on.

and for some of you guys listen to this and tell me its not true, countrys that have no goverment, or a REALY REALY bad one always bring up the poeple who tend to destroy everything, and its true. look at afgan, bad goverment bad leader rises, same thing with all those countys over there and when you think about it goes back before man started so its not united states, its the other towns citys outside of us that creat the problems and we try to help to keep the peace, you kno we feed over like 75% of the world cant remember the exact nnumber. do you kno that we have starving poeple and starving coutnries and we decide to help other poeple in the middle east out.....i wanna see a comeback on this one go ahead i dare anyone to test my skills on this subject and i dindt even read anyone esles post so there might be something in ehre already said.

cracler in a box...how do i getout!

In most of the foreign countries I've visited, I've been treated with respect, curiousity and genuine courtesy.
Not to stray off the topic but have you ever noticed that when you go travelling to Europe or Southeast Asia for vacation, the most popular term is "stupid Americans" by locals and foreign tourists alike?

Ok, DJ you’ve thoroughly confuzzled me.