Playing Counter-Strike To Win Money

rkp

Has any1 else heard about that new online pro gaming website. Where you can play online against other clans or just other people and win money. You can even play 1 on 1 and you dont have to pay money. You can just set up fun and free matches to play against people. I think this is a awesome way to meet other clans. Or you wanna win some money you can go in tournements right from your own computer. That rocks! well if you wanna sign up for it and play with me and some other people go to www.viasta.com its a awesome place to meet awesome leet cs players.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

or you could go to lans or play at the CPL, i think gamblin online would encourage cheating...so I wouldnt mess with it.

rkp
:o Oh yea your right. I bet you go to lans a lot mossad. You would probly own. For some people, they cant drive, dont have a lot of money, and usually only play online. I just thought this would be good for me to do this online. I do have like 3 internet cafes around me. I guess i could go particpate in some of the tournements. :lol: