If anybody cares...

Heartless

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

*cowboy hat* Anytime....

*Mosies off into the sunset*

i just thought i'd mention that tonight about an hour ago Nicky's mother (my nephew's mother) tried to commit suicide due to the loss of her son. She was sent to the hospital and she'll be ok. (i pray) Tomorrow I'm going to visit her and I'm going to bring my lap top with me and show her all the support she is getting from random people that don't even know her, and barely even know me! I hope that will make her feel better, cause it sure helped me a lot. As for her adopted daughter (my brothers other kid.. ill get into that later) she is staying with me... just thought u guys might want an update on what was going on.

My brother got 2 of his girlfriends pregnant..

1st girlfriend - jackie - who gave birth to nicholas (late december 98)

2nd girlfriend - lauren - who gave birth to nicole (early june 00)

[my brother likes the name nick/nicky.. if u didn't notice]

the girls didn't know about each other.. and when they found out they actually became good friends..lauren couldn't take care of her baby so jackie adopted it so it could be with "family" my brother doesn't take care of either of the kids.. he's in the army in hawii.. but even when he was home he didn't help out, i did more then him.

SOO jackie had both kids, nick, her own, and nicole until this accident.

there.. understand now?.. (this is to all the people who PMed asking me what was up with all this) Thanks again for ur support guys.. it really means a lot to me in this hard time in my life. :)

Guest CNT|-GeneralCracker
Guests

just checking on on you, and sorry about the bro thing was ment more of a general friend kinda thing heheh but once again sorry about that

so how is everything going? thanks for keeping us updated and tell your aunt to stay strong and god is with her at all times even when she dont think hes not and so are our prays :)

bbye

Richard

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

wow your brother must be one classy individual, and what did you do to get 7 saturdays :o

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

i know this post may b late but urs and every1s family has my prays

P.s-Have fun saturday! :ph34r: