Server crash at 6PM~ on 11/2

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

This was at eastern time. THis is after Bosco, who kept on complaining about how we were running the server got kicked twice by another admin. He comes back in a 3rd time, still running off at the mouth and Tk's me from behind, saying "What now B***H?" so I ban him, both steamid and IP. he comes back under another name, "ROFL!!" or something like that, different steam and ip so i ban both again. next round, someone else says "I am going to find another server after I do something" he then Tk's me again. Of course I have rcon_stats binded and hit it at start of each round. I then ban this person's steam and ip. Server then crashes at around 6pm Eastern time. Soul, Brillow and I thinK Sike were all in there when this happened. The attitudes were way out of line and a few had to be banned who would not stop witching about the warnings. It was seriously ridiculous.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
You lose all bans on a crash, fyi.

Man.. I do not want this troll back there at all. Everyone remember his name is "Bosco" Not to be confused with "The_Bosco" who happens to be my brother when he gets source.