Offline?

Clueless

Is there an offline mode to CS:S? Under properties it says ready next to offline mode, but i can't see a way to access it.

I heard someone mention something about a practice type thing and I wanted to check it out, those who have played with me will understand :D

Is there an offline mode to CS:S? Under properties it says ready next to offline mode, but i can't see a way to access it.

I heard someone mention something about a practice type thing and I wanted to check it out, those who have played with me will understand :D

You can launch CS:S in offline mode and start your own server. I am assuming this is for LAN games. I have used this to adventure and see how the game actually looks now. I can't wait to play online. Firefights in office should be awesome with pictures flying off the wall. :boing:

hm. well, evidently there is a way to setup dedicated linux servers to have bots.. but no word on just practicing in offline mode on windows.

edit : nevermind. vavle didn't activate the commands to add bots, and no date on when they will.

Edited by ishmael