Firewall settings?

Clueless

I have a mobo with the Nvidia Nforce 3 250gb chipset that has the onboard firewall, currently when i play on the server i set it to anti-hacking only, but i guess the other question i have is, are we at risk of viruses and such while playing on the server? Or is lack of browser use keep us fairly anonymous? I also use AVG anti virus, but shut it down when playing.

Just curious as to what some of you set your stuff at, especially Nvidia firewall.

Thanks guys!

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
I have a mobo with the Nvidia Nforce 3 250gb chipset that has the onboard firewall, currently when i play on the server i set it to anti-hacking only, but i guess the other question i have is, are we at risk of viruses and such while playing on the server? Or is lack of browser use keep us fairly anonymous? I also use AVG anti virus, but shut it down when playing.

Just curious as to what some of you set your stuff at, especially Nvidia firewall.

Thanks guys!

I would keep it on medium but it causes issues with MSN Messenger so I keep it on low all the time. It is overly reactive to things and sometimes starts to block things when it is any higher than low.