GC on the oddball team?

Mk5

Mk5

I read something somewhere about how we should go to the non-easy team and I think fatty was sayin something about this earlier over console but I still see members going to the "win team" and not because they don't have a choice because we all know the win team fills up about as fast as a fat guy can eat a twinkie (no offense fatty)...I'm just wondering if were going to make this a policy we need everyone to observe it

Edited by Mk5

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Not so sure about a policy since this doesn't always work out that way. BUT maybe it is something that we SHOULD do, especially if you know the losing team is like CT on Italy, then join Italy first. I typically autoteam but sometimes I have to force myself to a team that I know will get destroyed.

But we can probably turn the tide and change the usual through some work. We'll MAKE people wanna be on our team as we show them how to work the harder side.

The last two times I've played Aztec, the T's and I have destroyed the CT team to the point where they were dropping out, which is the opposite of the usual.

Unwritten rule is what we're looking for here.