RULES: Read this first.

Mk5

Mk5

Because neither of the primary mods have posted board rules for this forum I'm going to. If either of you want to change or delete the post feel free I just thought it necessary because it seems we might have a decent amount of people playing WoW.

The Gamers Coalition general board guidelines apply even on this forum:

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...?act=boardrules

In addition to the Gamers Coalition board guidelines the following rules apply to this forum.

GENERAL RULES:.

• Do not ask to be a moderator.

• Do not exhibit disruptive behavior.

• Posting how to do or obtain an exploit or cheat in any thread will not be tolerated.

• Show respect to your fellow board members.

• Stay on topic!.

• Use common sense if you think something does not belong on this forum, do not post it.

• Item trade threads are acceptable BUT you must update the post to reflect any changes. For example if you sell the item you were trying to sell update your post IMMEDIATELY and replace the title with SOLD. Be sure to include all details of the item including durability and also to include what you are looking to trade it for.

• Item auction threads are acceptable BUT again you must update the post to reflect any changes. Be sure to include the starting bid price when posting an auction. If you wish an auction thread to be pinned pm me or another mod and ask them to pin the thread, the mod will then determine if the item is worth pinning.

• Using this forum to trade items or accounts for real-life money is unacceptable.

PUNISHMENTS:.

Mild offences will probably result in a post being edited, locked, or deleted by the moderators. If a topic is locked, we will give you a quick explanation as to why. For more severe offences we will delete the post and give you a warning, maybe. You might just find yourself banned. Bans last from 1 day to forever, depending on the situation.

Edited by Mk5