Atlanta Falcons

Draco

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Isn't Vick the most-sacked QB in the NFL right now? Poor bastard. Maybe if his line gave him protection (or he didn't linger in the pocket so long)

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

Through 14 games 8-5-1 is NOT a bad record for a first year starting quarterback. True we've had two bad weeks in a row, but doesn't mean I'm going to go jump onto the bandwagon of some team that's hot right now... :rolleyes:

If we make the playoffs...that'll exceed 98% of the expectations that people had for us going into this year.

GO Falcons

GO 49ers

:P

ps; two of our losses are Overtime losses. We could have easily been 11-3 right now! :angry:

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
Isn't Vick the most-sacked QB in the NFL right now?  Poor bastard.  Maybe if his line gave him protection (or he didn't linger in the pocket so long)

being sacked is 10x better then throwing an interception.

if you're being rushed and you get sacked, you can get up and try again.

if you're being rushed and you just lob the ball up there randomly and they intercept it... no... no that's not a good thing at all.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I'm not saying it like its a terribly bad thing, man. It was a general question. Its gotta be rough being the most-sacked QB though... says bad things about your O-line.

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

he does make stupid runs...but he is one ogf (if not the best) rushing QB's in the NFL for one season????

Also look at the texans.....everyone said they would suck and loos every game...look at their kickoff returner (cant think of name) he has ike 4 returns!!!for touchdowns! the QB is becoming very good.Next season they will be very good,I even think they can make it to playoffs

if the texans get a couple of good rookie drafts, like they somehow end up with Palmer, they will get alot better. once they get some good receivers and a solid defense they will be contenders.

and Tampa vs Green Bay in the playoffs in Lambou is going to be the game of the year. Green Bay will beat Miami in the Super Bowl, 24-17 :P

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

David Carr is the most sacked QB, he set a record of times sacked in a season.

Wow,stupid runs...hmmmm,vick is only faster than all the running backs in the league,plus he has an arm so explosive that it shoud only be allowed in the U.S....

First year q-b almost mvp type player with 700+ rushing and 3000 yards passing=phenom.

This guy is setting the standard for qb's in the nfl!!!!

I'm a bears fan 1st,Urlacher fan 2nd,and i love watching the falcons cause michael vick is awesome and very entertaining to watch.

Bucs defense=vick stopper and they have proved that 2 times this year by compleatly shutting him down. Everyone else has pretty much failed in doing that. Also vicks arm is so explosive that some of his passes end up bouncing right off his receivers and going straight up into the air ending up in an interception. :lol:

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
Im from Virgina Tech area, Falcons are going all the way!!!

ditto

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I don't... what does Michael Vick have to do with winning football games?

*runs before the bees whose nest he just whacked with a stick come to sting him* ;)

Michael Vick isn't as good as people make him out to be...I mean come on, they lost to the Browns...I am a Browns fan cuz im in Ohio :P but lets face it, the Browns shouldn't exactly be in the playoffs. Whats funny is Miami Isn't!!! Haha!!!

I am a bears fan too (live in Chicago), but Urlacher really didnt do much this year and they sucked it up big time. Anyways, I hate the browns since they lost to pittsburgh because i woulda won 150 dollars if they would of won..... so they can go to hell... <_<