Buckeye anyone?

Watchtower

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

They don't even belong in the Fiesta Bowl.. the BCS is complete bs.

Bah ....Non Believers!

It takes a special team to go 13-0...I dont care if you squeeck by a few games.The buckeyes can play anyone.Sure they can beat miami.But it gonna take some awesome running,good play calling and eating of the clock.Our new coach Tressel is for real.Half of the season we didnt even have clarrett(who is a major part of the offence) full strength.And when 2 teams step on to a field anything can happen. I predict 17-14 OSU win.Sure ill be sad if the come in and score 49 points....but i dont think its gonna happen. Even if they lose...Im very please with Tressel.He has won 2 years in a row vs Michigan and brought us to a national championship game in his second year.

But wouldnt it be great!

Go Buckeyes!

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
They don't even belong in the Fiesta Bowl.. the BCS is complete bs.

college football and the way they do things is complete bs. they be needin a playoff system.

but the buckeyes and canes do deserve to be there because they did go undefeated.

even though osu will put up about as good of a fight as one of our community clans would put up vs a cal-i clan.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I think the scheduling should be worked on too, so that the good teams just don't go around and beat up on the not-good teams. I mean, look at some of the illustrious names gracing OSU's schedule this past year:

Kent State

Cincinati

Indiana

Northwestern

Wisconson

Minnesota

And, lest we forget

Big Bad San Jose State.

Wow... I know high school squads that could beat some of these cupcakes.

Not that Miami worked much harder this year, what with teams like Temple, Florida A&M and UConn, but the Big East is one of the best conferences in college football right now, and they came out undefeated!

So, looking at the evidence placed before me, forgive me for being a non-believer...

Sadly, some of those games above were really close ones too. But, nevertheless I am a Buckeye fan and am very pleased with Tressel as well. I agree with St3d. And I also think that no one actually gives the Buckeyes credit for what they have done. The playoff system does need work, but these are the two undefeated teams and they deserve to be in the Championship. The Buckeyes started this season with no goal on to get to the Championship...they played game by game and it came to them. They deserve the shot and I think that OSU will surprise most of America and win.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests
I think the scheduling should be worked on too, so that the good teams just don't go around and beat up on the not-good teams.  I mean, look at some of the illustrious names gracing OSU's schedule this past year:

Kent State

Cincinati

Indiana

Northwestern

Wisconson

Minnesota

And, lest we forget

Big Bad San Jose State.

Wow... I know high school squads that could beat some of these cupcakes.

^^^^^^^^

the only other team that was really ood in the big 10 was Iowa.. and maybe Penn State, they got hot later in the season. but lets face it, miami had the toughest schedule (at beginning of season) and finished with the tenth or so (according to BCS) OSU's was in the hundreds... they played creampuffs! didnt even play Iowa. the only thing they got goin for em is that they didnt lose a game, if they had lost just one, they wouldnt even be in the top three or four bowl games. (USC!! woo!!)

Miami will win, and they will win by a lot. OSU cant handle the passing attack, and with McGhee on Miami's side, they will have to guard the rush. Dorsey or McGhee are going to have a big day, or perhaps both if McGhee catches a lot of balls :D

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests
Every school plays scrub teams and four of those teams you listed are in the big 10 so your not making a great case.

just shows how weak the Big 10 was this year.

Thanks Zweih, you made my point for me. The Big 10 tends to be tough, but this year they were really really bad. It fluctuates, with schools having a good run and then a not so good run. There are a few exceptions (like Miami) that will be having good years til long after our kids are having arguments like this..