dvd/cd-rom issue

General J

Just curious, but has anyone else had the problem of your dvd/cd-rw drive not recognizing certain music cd's as what they are? I currently have found 2 cd's (Linkin Park- Reanimation, and Jay-Z - Black Album) that will not play in my dvd-rw drive. It doesn't even recognize that there is a cd in the drive at all. I am thinking it may be something with the encoding that prevents you from copying the cd's.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Just curious, but has anyone else had the problem of your dvd/cd-rw drive not recognizing certain music cd's as what they are?  I currently have found 2 cd's (Linkin Park- Reanimation, and Jay-Z - Black Album) that will not play in my dvd-rw drive.  It doesn't even recognize that there is a cd in the drive at all.  I am thinking it may be something with the encoding that prevents you from copying the cd's.

It's their failed attempts to prevent copying of the cd's and ripping. It in many cases makes DVDRW and CDRW drives from reading them.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

OOOOh. Nice speakers. Bose no less. I bet they sound amazing.

Oh Yea! Next thing to add is the Audigy 2 ZS gamer! $90 on newegg. Will really cut down on the excess noise I get from my onboard sound. But, none the less, these are the clearest speakers I have ever heard! I don't think I could settle for less again! :D

I don't think the extra $$ for the Audigy 4 will really make a huge difference. Only big difference I saw between the 4 and the 2 zs was the signal-->noise ratio. And that wasn't a huge difference either. And I don't really plan on ever recording major productions with it.

TeK

The problem is ur playing BAD albums in the DVD drive :P

Very nice slick looking speakers, I'm sure they sound amazing.

Fixed my problem. Card working perfectly now.

Edited by TeK