If I only had a gun

Jeffe

Bronchitis

Well I've been sick for 3 weeks now and havent played cs sence I started like the week I was sick. I have Bronchitis and im coughing alot and still sick. I want to play counter-strike but can't... The worst pain when im sick is that no counter-strike...aahhhhh! :o:angry:

Yesturday the Hospital numded my nose and stick a long skinny camera through my nostrols, god I didnt have feeling from my mouth to my nose for 6 hours. I swollowed and I didnt know if the spit went down. When I sneezed I couldn't feel if they came out, it was nasty. Im up all night til 2 o'clock in the morning but I never went to school for 3 weeks..... It is boring here doing nothing can you post a reply im very bored and can't play games because im sick. :mellow::mellow::(:(

ah jeffe... that sucks... I think the first time I had Bronchitis i managed to come down with pneumoia as well... I still haven't been able to beat that temperature... my all time high at 107... spent three days in the hospital... don't remember much of it though... anyway, get well soon!

PS: That was in a time before video games I think... Pong cme out a year later

Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guests

The last time I had brochitis I didn't know I was very sick. I ran the 2 mile run in 90 degree heat and collapsed at the end of it. Yeah... that wasn't fun.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I know a guy who didn't miss a day of school... ever. Can you imagine that? Kindergarten through Senior year, this guy was never sick or hurt or too lazy to come in a single time. Kinda makes you think. :blink:

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests
Don't say things like that

why not? i wanna get sick and miss school sometime!

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

I havent been sick in 5 years either, lol this week 20% of my school was out sick.