a little something something

Mooney .gc

well lately, ihave been cutting down on the soda and drinking a lot of water, portioning my meals and having lots n lots of salad. For exercising i play a game called ddr, dance dance revaloution, (4 hours a day at the most, everyday) and recently i was sick with strep and i went to the doctors and they weighed me, and the last time iwas that untill that day, maybe a month or less, i lost about 10lbs. im just wondering if this is a good start or what not, cuz im a big dude for my age :wavey:

I played DDR (2) for awhile after I had my baby, I lost some weight that way. Drinking water helps a LOT! I notice if I drink 10 cups of water a day for a week I gain a little weight (water weight) at the begining of the week but by the end of the week I'm feeling better, my face looks thinner (You gain water weight mostly in your neck and face believe it for not) and I'll lost about 5 pounds (minus the 3 I gained from water is about 2lbs a week!)

If only I only had the stomach to drink that much water. I don't have the time or the stomach room any more....

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Drinking water is amazingly good for you.. water actually carries away impurities like fats and salt. T he more the better, perosonally all I drink is water, skim milk and vegetable/fruit (100% from fruits.. no sugar added etc) juice.. guarentee if you do that you will lose weight if you have weight to lose.

Also, may be too much to ask, but if you'd be able to do some DDR in the AM (before breakfast) you'd notice it does wonders. Excercising right after a meal is a waste, unless it's not meant to be exercise but competition (ie: Hockey Game) :].

• 3 weeks later...

Drinking water and cutting sugar are always a good start.

Then eating 5-6 servings of fruits or vegetables is also recommended because it forms radicals with the fats from foods. The vegtables have the same effect as an oz. of red wine like Italians do. But the method of eating your vegtables is much more likely to be recommended by your physician :) Just my opinion.